Harrods is a beautiful and glamorous department store located in Knightsbridge, which opened in 1849, and is one of the most famous attractions in the world today. The store spans over seven floors and has over 330 different departments, making it the biggest department store in Europe! My favourite part of Harrods is the food halls…
Stepping into Harrods Food Hall was like all my wildest food fantasies had come true…
– Delectable desserts, sweet tarts and cupcakes ready to be boxed;
– Cookies, cronuts and doughnuts like you have never seen before;
– Wraps with exotic fillings and salads made to order;
– Perfect pies, Japanese delights and mouthwatering pizza breads; and
– Fresh juices with flavours like apple and raspberry.
And the best thing about all the delicious food is that it is handmade onsite, fresh everyday. Bonus!!!
Highlights included: A freshly made baguette with Thai chicken, spices, lettuce, red onion and peppers, a Mediterranean vegetarian pide pizza, a fresh raspberry juice, and another baguette with goat’s cheese, rocket and tomato… because they are that good!
Tip: Grab a few things for lunch and have a picnic in nearby Hyde Park.
Harrods Food Hall
87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London