‘Tis the season for fun, sun and glorious food – Christmas is almost here!
My absolute favourite dessert around Christmas time is Pavlova, served with whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries and passionfruit.
This year, I will be trying something different because the good folk at Tatua kindly sent me a selection of their products to whip up their spin on my favourite Christmas dessert – Tiramisu Pavlova (otherwise known as ‘Tiralova’ to all the serious pav-lovers).
The recipe is simple and quick to prepare – I whipped it up in my office at work, so you can literally prepare it anywhere, any time. All you need is a homemade or store bought pavlova, a few pantry staples, plus three Tatua products – Crème Fraiche, Dairy Whip and Chef de Can Chocolate Mousse. I am a huge fan of Dairy Whip – it is something I will eat straight out of the can, but it is also delicious on Pavlova too.
1 homemade or store-bought Pavlova
200gms Tatua Crème Fraiche
1 tablespoon of instant coffee
1 tablespoon of icing sugar
1 tablespoon of hot water
Tatua Dairy Whip Tatua
Tatua Chef de Can Chocolate Mousse
Toasted chopped nuts (I used pistachios)
Fresh strawberries, sliced in half
1. Place the pavlova on a serving plate and slice horizontally through the centre, then carefully lift off the top.
2. Combine the coffee and water and stir until dissolved.
3. Whisk the Crème Fraiche, coffee mixture and icing sugar together until thick then spoon over the cut pavlova.
4. Replace the top layer of the pavlova and decorate the top with alternate swirls of Chocolate Mousse and Dairy Whip.
5. Garnish with chopped nuts and fresh strawberries.
Hope you enjoy this Pavlova as much as I did, and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!🎄😍🥂
This is a not a sponsored post, however all the ingredients to make the Tiramisu Pavlova were gifted to me by Tatua. All opinions are (and always will be) my own.